Friday, August 28, 2015

The food here is getting more and more terrible!!! The only redeeming quality is the wrap bar. So I have had a wrap every day for like the past month. Being music director also gets really difficult sometimes. Some of those hymns are nasty to conduct!!!!! What I am most excited for are Sundays. As music director I can schedule any special musical number I want. HAHA I love having power!!!!!! I'll be playing this Sunday and 3 of us will be doing something the week after. I have 2 hermanas that can sing and they want me to play the piano while they sing. And so we've been practicing every day. Yesterday was the last day we taught Gabriel. It was really sad. We took a lot of pictures together and I gave him my e-mail. He promised me lunch because he's always in Salt Lake. I'll take what I can get. Anyways I only have one week left here. It's crazy!!!

anyways I hope you are all doing well and I miss you.

Love, Elder Austin
Here is all of the people I'll have to say goodbye to. They're all really awesome especially the handsome devil in the middle. But I am ready to get out of here. I need a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment