Monday, November 30, 2015

Hey so this week was good. 

We were able to meet with Miguel and have a very good lesson with him.
He's doing really well and is reading the Book of Mormon. He seems
very interested and always has good questions for us. 

Isabel is doing really bad because she's having problems with her
marriage. However she's still interested in the church and still wants
to meet with us. I'm glad that we could have the opportunity to teach
her. Hopefully she'll start feeling better. 

So I found out who I'm going to get as a new companion. His name is
elder Rohas. I haven't met him yet but I've heard about him.
Apparently he's very funny but also very weird. So it'll be very
different from Elder Fonseca. But I heard that he's a very hard
worker. 
I'll be staying in my area so at least I won't be changing areas
before Christmas. I have really good members that I know I'll be
staying with for Christmas which will be fun.

I don't really have anything else to talk about but I'm sure I'll have
more next week. 

 Hope everyone is doing well, Elder Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment