Saturday, January 28, 2017

January 23, 2017

Dear family and friends,

I am excited to tell you about Melanie! She is a new investigator that
we met this past week and she will be getting baptized on the 11th of
February. She is 9 and is super funny! We taught her the Restoration
yesterday and we're going to teach her the plan of Salvation tomorrow
with some picture cut outs.

Today we will be teaching two separate families the restored gospel
for the first time. It's an amazing blessing especially for this area
and we hope to be able to baptize both of them. Please keep us in your
prayers that we'll have the Spirit with us as we go over and teach.

These past couple weeks we've been focusing as a mission on the Book
of Mormon and Preach My Gospel. I have loved reading the Book of
Mormon again. They just keep adding new stuff in every time. My
testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown immensely. I know that it is
true and the the principles and promises within it are all real and
can affect the life of any seeker of truth. Anyone who reads it will
learn how to grow closer to God as I have these past weeks.

Some other news, I went on Exchanges with Elder O'Neil this last week
and he is a great missionary! I'll point him out in the picture I
attach. He is very powerful when he talks and always is willing to
give anything and everything to his investigators. I had a great time
with him.

During district activity we all watched the testaments and then we
built a snowman. It was great and it was the first time ever building
a snowman as a missionary.

I love the work of Salvation. It is the most important work to the
Lord and has filled me with such joy. Everyone! Pray for missionary
opportunities! They will come and they will be specifically for you!
Also don't worry about what they will say. Lehi is the perfect example
of diligence admits adversity (1 Nephi 2:1)

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment