Monday, August 1, 2016

July 18, 2016

This last week started out amazing but then we had a lot of people not
show up for sacrament meeting because of something that happened with
the family. They're going to come next week. I also was able to go
back to my area for a baptism! It was a man named Alfredo. I want to
share to you what Elder Stout told me because it was pretty amazing.

"I got to interview Alfredo... He is so incredible.. Especially since
he has his family all against him...When I was there they were all
trying to talk him out if it but he told them all to be quiet because
he knows that this church is of God and he is getting baptized no
matter what... It was powerful!!"

Yep and his baptism was yesterday. Also our mission president and his
wife were there as well and I translated for them. I sat behind them
and translated the whole meeting which was about an hour. IT WAS
CRAZY!!!!! They thanked me greatly afterwards and told me that I did a
wonderful job.

But it was a great day. Here's a picture


I hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Kallin James Austin 
Utah SLC South Mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment