Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aug 15, 2016

Well it finally came. elder Mason has finished his mission. He will be
leaving tomorrow and I will be getting a new missionary straight from
the MTC. I'm nervous and excited at the same time!!! It will be a new
experience for me but I am very excited for it. I could use all the
prayers I can get so everyone who is willing be sure to pray for me.
I'm going to need it.

This week has been the best week of my mission!!!! We have been in a
trio due to some emergency transfers last Monday. So we had Elder
Cunningham with us. He is an amazing missionary and so we had some
wonderful lessons! We ended the week with 7 people on date to be
baptized which is more than I've ever had before. This area is doing
amazingly and I'm so excited to see it grow. There's some pictures at
the bottom of us three together.

So my time in the mission is getting harder and harder to manage so my
emailing is being affected.

Anyways we had an amazing week and some of the most amazing times we
had were in lessons when the investigators got their answer about the
truth of the gospel. We do this thing where we promise that they can
receive an answer whenever they want even then and there. So we help
them pray and we just wait silently for the spirit to answer them. The
times we've done it it worked. This message is completely true and it
is supported by God. Because of this the Holy Spirit will answer every
time of the truthfulness of this message. You just have to let Him in
your heart.

Well I'm finding myself running out of time again. I love you all and
I wish you the best.

Elder Kallin James Austin
Utah SLC South Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment