Saturday, August 12, 2017

July 10, 2017

Dear Family and Friends!

This has been a great week! We have found many new people to teach!
Elder Vivas and I have found the secret to success: MEMBER MISSIONARY
WORK!!!!! Since our interviews with President Lansing last Thursday,
Elder Vivas and I wanted to revamp our efforts in this area and so we
prayed and talked a lot about it. We came to the conclusion and
feeling that if we can involve the members in visiting people then the
Lord would bless us with success. Every day since we've been able to
have someone from the Ward out with us and we've seen so much success!
Everyone seems to be home when we have a member with us!!! We've been
able to set up a ton of appointments for this next week and everything
is looking great!! The Ward is working with us really well and we all
want to see success and we bring our

Well this will be my last week and I plan on Sprinting to the end. I
live by the scripture that says "62 And Jesus said unto him, No man,
having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the
kingdom of God." Luke 9:62

I hope that everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment