Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

Dear family and friends,

What an amazing week we had this week! It started out with us going to
the temple. It was my very first time going to the Draper temple here
in Utah. It's a very beautiful temple but so hard to find. Me and my
companion got lost on the way up so we arrived a little late. I
absolutely love going to the temple. It is the most holy place I can
thing of. It's a place where I can feel the Spirit of the Lord. As I
was pondering the many families and people that we're trying to work
with, I received many impressions on how we can help them.

Later this week we had a miracle! We were able to teach a family of 7
in their home. They're brand new investigators and we taught the
Restoration. The father of this family has already gained a testimony
of the Book of Mormon. When I asked him to share it with his family,
tears filled his eyes. He told us of how the Lord spoke with him and
caused his heart to burn with fire. He could not deny the truthfulness
of the Book and he knew that it was true. They consider themselves
members since they are a branch of our faith but we're going to take
them to General conference this weekend and testify about the current
prophet and apostles. We hope that we can set the sights of this
family towards the temple and help them prepare by being baptized.
Elder Sandino and I are very excited!

I love this mission and I love these people. I can't imagine what my
life would be like if I had never met them. How wonderful it is that
we know that life didn't start in this world and nor does it end with
the grave. Everyone on this world needs to know these things! I love
being a representative of Jesus Christ!

Everyone please pray for the Watson family that the Spirit will fall
upon them and prepare them to be taught.

I love you all and wish you the best this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment