Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 13, 2016


Exercise!!!!! 🏋⛹🚴Flexed biceps

   
Attachment
 
6/13/16
 
 Photos
To: janelle_austin@hotmail.com
Outlook.com Active View
3 attachments (total 3.7 MB)
Well for the past 3 weeks I've been sick!

Don't know what happened but I've been having this crazy headache
which only gets worse when I exercise. So I haven't exercised for 3
weeks and it felt terrible!!!!! Usually when I don't exercise its just
because I'm lazy but I've never not exercised for health reasons. Well
I went to see a doctor and they did a bunch of scans and right after I
got a priesthood blessing. Well the doctor called 2 days later and
said that they couldn't find anything at all! Also right after the
blessing I felt completely fine! No more headaches. I'm now back to
working out and I still feel fine which is great! Priesthood power is
real!!!!

Well this week Elder Jimenez and I have been working like crazy!!!!!!!
We've been working on a new way to do street contacts and door
approaches that was introduced to us by a meeting the mission
depart,net and some of the apostles had. So we've been doing it. It's
a 4 minutes restoration lesson with every single person we talk to.
We're promised that we WILL have more convert baptisms out of this. I
believe it will happen. Hasn't het but we are doing the 4 minute
restoration with every person we talk too and we do see a difference.
One guy actually accepted baptism but doesn't live in our area but
that's okay. For sure a convert baptism for the mission though!


Well I haven't really talked about what I've been studying on the
mission but I think that it would be good to share. So during my 10
months on the mission so far I have been trying everything I can to
improve who I am. And so I've gone into a deep study on the attributes
of Christ. First faith, then diligence, then virtue and each one has
led me to something else. My study of virtue has lead me to the most
interesting topic I have ever studied. Humility and the Enabling
Power. Pretty much the Enabling Power is a special blessing we can
receive by humbling ourselves. It comes from the Grace of God. It has
the power to change any weakness into a strength, permanently. It
doesn't matter whether that weakness is something small like not being
able to get out of bed on time in the morning or something serious
such as problems with the Word of Wisdom. The Enabling Power is
available for everyone and will change you permanently. Right now I'm
trying to figure out just what I have to do to have this change so
that is what I'll be studying for some time. It's very good and if
anyone wants Tim learn more be sure to check out any talk on grace.
One that is really good that I like a lot is a talk entitled "Be
Strong in the Lord."

Anyways this week we're going to focus on using this new restoration
method to find some new investigators because our teaching pool is
very small at the moment. We're hoping to have at least 3 new solid
investigators on date by the end of this week.

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week!

First picture is some Mexican shrimp soup!
Second picture is rice, beans, chicken, and sweet plantain. Sooooo good!!!!!
Blue fish with Hermano Razo!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment